Stains and Odor Removal Products and Cleaning Procedures and Options
1. Good – For this service level we treat minor issues – odors smelled only on humid days and if you are kneeling down on the carpet
- We use quality deodorizers
- Safe for you and safe for your pets
- We spray the urine spot before cleaning in order to absorb the urine and bacteria that is embedded.
- This will reduce the odor, but it’s not really designed to eliminate severe odors.
- This level only treat the surface. Minor orders are .
2. Better – We use specialized extraction processes and equipment
- Water claw sub surface extraction.
- Entails saturation of spotting with premium oxidation deodorizers
- Using special equipment, the cleaning agent will reach deep down into the underlay.
- The extractor will pull out the urine completely
- Significant reduction the odor.
- Not not solve every issue – additional measures may be required.
3. Best – Designed to eliminate odor completely and thoroughly
- Carpet is removed and padding is replaced
- Both sides are cleaned with a liquid treatment to neutralize and remove all traces.
- The carpet, sub-floor and baseboards are then treated with a special protective product.
- Most expensive option however the most effective.
NOTE: We’ll make the best cleaning recommendation and offer the best solution for you, once we have assessed your particular case.